There are good teachers and there are bad teachers. But no one seems to remember either kind. Why? Because people only remember the great teachers. What separates mediocre from extraordinary is the ability to present ideas in a clear, logical, and captivating manner. Spending time and effort developing and enhancing the coaching skills sets of your trainers is a lasting investment.
Quest Can Train Your Trainers To:
- Establish an adult learning environment.
- Use effective instructional methods and material in classroom activities.
- Develop classroom management skills through the effective use of interactive questioning techniques.
- Use effective facilitation skills to promote participation.
- Handle problem learners with a variety of techniques.
- Practice presentation skills and receive feedback.
- Practice facilitation skills and receive feedback.
Contact Us for information about training your trainers, 1-800-481-2914